Monday 16 November 2015

This weather is rubbish !!

I am still working full time and shifts too (only for another 7 weeks though :-) ) and traveling to and from work I really admire the dedication of the runners I see pounding the streets at all hours in all weathers.

Lately it has got colder and wetter and the motivation levels are always tested - it helps having a Springer Spaniel to remind you its time Dad !

As the start of the Training Plan date gets closer though I am really happy with the progress so far, with previous convictions for starting and giving up (or getting injured) I am happy that I have got past that point now and do look forward to the next run but i still couldnt get out of bed at 0500 and run in the pouring rain and driving wind !

This little fella is enough motivation to run for - https://www.justgiving.com/Noahschair

No comments:

Post a Comment